Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. As an Independent Dollarstore Owner, am I a Dollar Store employee?
- A. Absolutely not. Independent Dollarstore Owners are independent business people. They don't answer to a boss. As a Independent Dollarstore Owner, you will receive a complete set of operating procedures to guide you. But the day to day decision making is left to you. You open the door in the morning and lock it at night. The business is yours.
- Q. How much money can I earn as a Independent Dollarstore Owner?
- A. We believe that your success depends on how hard you work, how closely you follow the operating system and how well you serve your customers.
- Q. What experience is necessary to become a Independent Dollarstore Owner?
- Even if you have no prior experience at running a business of your own, Dollar Store will work with you every step of the way. This diligent attention to the details of starting your business helps to avoid the costly mistakes that doom most new enterprises. With Dollar Store at your side, you'll be taking advantage of E-Commerce to its fullest extent. An ability to work hard and follow procedures are the greatest indicators of success within the Dollar Store network.
- Q. How can I become part of this Dollar Store revolution and what is the next step in becoming a Independent Dollarstore Owner?
- First, ask yourself these five questions?
- Do I really want to be in business for myself?
- Do I have the money necessary to open a store?
- Do I really want be in retail and wholesale discount business?
- Can I work hard and dedicate myself to success?
If you have answered yes to these questions, call us at 1.949.261-0653 or fill in the
contact form and we will help you join the Dollar Store family!
Setup Cost | Services | FAQ |