HOW CAN I AS A DOLLAR STORE OWNER MAKE MONEY AND SAVE MONEY WITH DOLLARSTORE.COM?
[blockquote text=”Two of the biggest problems with Independent Dollar Stores are sourcing wholesale merchandise and having to manage marketing and customer acquisition” show_quote_icon=”yes” quote_icon_color=”#aa1919″]
How does Dollar store help with wholesale buying and merchandising?
- Free membership in our Coop Wholesale Site with 30,000 products
- Merchandising- Special offering and Sourcing
- Opportunistic Buying Program
- Subsidized Shipping Cost
What does DollarStore provide in Marketing and advertising?
- A “turnkey” Drop Ship operation with full support from DollarStore in USA
- Use of DollarStore Brand name, Trade Name and Logo- Established 1996
- Registration and exclusive use of Your Own Store Name with physical address
- Design of the Your Store Name. Dollarstore.com 24/7 Web-based Site
- Hosting of the Your store Name me. Dollarstore.com site on a secured server
- A working Product catalog 0f 3500+FMCG with merchandise mix from both international and US made items
- Optimization of the sites for $1-$2-$3 pricing, SEO keyword phrases, targeting specific consumers
- Complete Pick Pack and Ship operation with payment Gateway and built in customer service, returns/exchanges and accounting.
- Listing on a Store Locator
How does it adds to my profitability by owning an Online DollarStore in conjunction with my own physical store?
- Earn 20% on every dollar generated from product sales made through your online Dollar Store.
How much money can I save by Buying from wholesale site?
- Anywhere from 5% to 10% saving
- Subsidized shipping cost offering
How much does membership cost?
- One-time fee of $995 and monthly maintenance fee of $25.
How can I participate in Reward and Loyalty platform by paying extra cost?
- DollarStore will optimize your site for $1-$2-$3 pricing, SEO keyword phrases, Social Media optimization, targeting specific consumers
- Your store is eligible to participate in Reward and Loyalty Program built around Block chain